Exhibitor Marketing Toolkit
Take advantage of these simple marketing tips!
1.) Invite your customers: Customize the 'Invite a Customer' automated email programmed to honor the early bird rate.
- Using your Exhibitor credentials > login into your Exhibitor portal in Xpress Reg > select the tab titled "Invite Customers" to view your company’s unique promotion code and registration link.
2.) Connect with your social networks: Post your presence (with your booth #) using the following social media tips.
- Follow The Hospitality Show on LinkedIn and Twitter
- hashtag #thehospitalityshow | mention @thehospshow
- Download the social media graphic
- Always include your booth number within your social media posts
To help get you started, here's a few suggested posts!
- Business accelerates when the right people are in the room. We’ll be in the room at booth XXX for The Hospitality Show | June 27-29, 2023 | The Venetian Resort Las Vegas. We hope to see you there! @thehospshow #thehospitalityshow
- We’re excited to be exhibiting at The Hospitality Show, a bold new event shaping the future of hospitality. Visit us in booth XXX. June 27-29, 2023 | The Venetian Resort Las Vegas @thehospshow #thehospitalityshow
- Accelerate your business with the latest in profitable solutions at The Hospitality Show in Las Vegas | June 27-29, 2023. We’ll be in booth XXX. @thehospshow #thehospitalityshow
3.) Promote your company's newsworthy activations: Leverage our official press agency, Kirvin Doak.
- Contact [email protected] with your company's product announcements.
4.) Amplify The Hospitality Show: Add the logo/banners within your company website, newsletters, print pieces, signatures, etc.
Event Logos & Banner Ads:
- Download the event logo
- Download 300x250 banner ad
- Download 728x90 banner ad
- Download 300x600 banner ad
Need other spec requirements? Please email [email protected].
5.) Nurture existing leads: Make appointments to meet with you at The Show.
6.) Draw new, net leads: Create excitement from the Expo floor to your booth with promotions (think outside the booth).
7.) Plan for timely post-show follow up: Where possible ensure a warm and timely transition from a client to a dedicated team member.