Upon registration, you will receive an email from [email protected] inviting you to login and start networking.
All you need to access your account is for your email address to be registered with the event, besides that, just follow the steps below. Only registered attendees can access the app.
1. Enter your Email This needs to be the email that you registered with for the Event. If your email is not registered, contact [email protected].
2. Enter your Badge / Registration ID As part of registering for the Event you’ll have received a unique Registration or Badge ID enter it to claim your account.
3. Create a Password You’ll use this password moving forward to access your account on Grip. You can always reset it in case you forget it.
How do I request my Badge / Registration ID?
Login here to access your badge ID or call (508) 743-0141 M-F 9am-5pm EST or submit a technical support request here.
How do I reset my password?
1. Enter the email address that you have previously logged in with.
2. Click 'Email me a password reset link' and go to your email inbox.
3. Open the email titled 'Reset your The Hospitality Show password' and click on the 'reset password' button.The email will have come from [email protected] (check your spam and wait up to 1 minute for the email).
4. On the page, enter your new password twice and press the 'Reset Password' button.
5. Once you have reset your password, you will be directed to the login page of the platform, enter your email address and new password to connect and login.
How do I edit my profile?
1. Click on your profile icon in the top right (desktop), top left (app).
2. Begin editing your profile. You can amend different types of information and features by clicking on the various fields and icons.
How do I manage my meetings?
When you receive a meeting request from another user, you can view these in the Event Info section under My Pending Meetings. You can reply with:
Accept *Once a meeting is accepted, it will move to My Scheduled Meetings
For Exhibitors: My Team Portal
The My Team portal allows for exhibiting companies to utilize the app as a team. My Team portal is useful to manage all meetings, leads, chats, company information, contacts, and data exports on the platform. This is your portal where all team activity and information is stored.
1. The 'My Team' portal is accessible in the top right corner of the event platform.
2. Within your teams portal, you will see multiple sections on the navigation bar at the top of the page. These will include:
Export *you can export meeting schedules and contacts